just a little sketch written for some exercise in the English class a couple of years ago

My hopes were dead, because Mister Almond said me the trial is essential. I was listening the large-scale television broadcast when my phone rang.
‘Tomatoes from Mexico are vegetables to be meticulously avoided by the reason the ones carry a massive and potentially lethal danger. A new type of poison was investigated…’ – a correspondent by The South United Vegetable University was explaining.
The phone was continuing ringing.
I ignored it and switched the channel to the soccer match.
I couldn’t forget Mister Almond saying that freedom is not available anymore. Blocked by the government. I was brave and daring breaking the rules and the trial is inevitable. No second chances, no justify, no clemency.
I picked up the phone.
- I’m listening.
- Good evening. You recognized my voice, didn’t you? I found a way to evade... ha-ha, justice. Prepare you basement, the witness is in my trunk now. And you’ll need some instruments to wipe out his memory. Hurry up!

I put down the phone and smiled. It was the first smile in recent months. Time to try my new blowtorch has come.
Mister Almond know how to make me happy.